The Moulded door range is available in different of panels & formats. All the skin moulded door are vacuum pressure treated with the seasoned hard wood filler or tabular particle board for solidness & strength, that is guarantee against the damage for years.
Skin Moulded doors from NAVAIR manufactured with imported skin doors unique treated core & frame protects wood from elements such as borer & fungus. Moulded skin door are available in different thickness i.e. 32, 35, 40 mm. Customization in thickness is also possible. All the doors are white primered with wood grain effect on which customer can do anything like enamel, polyurethane coatings etc.
“CONTEMPORARY DOORS FROM NAVAIR”
“A COLLECTION OF DOORS BY NAVAIR CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND”
1. Application Passage Door
2. Door Width Up to 1200mm
3. Door Height Up to 2400mm
4. Door Thickness 30mm, 32mm, 35mm, 38mm
5. Face 3mm thick HDF Moulded Skin
6. Standard Skin Design Options 2 Panel Top Arch
4 Panel Top Arch
7. Available Cores Hardwood, Softwood
8. Adhesive Fevicol (D3) Phenol Formaldehyde
9. Stiles 55mm wide-solid two piece or securely bonded to the core
10. Rail 55mm wide-solid tree piece or securely bonded to the core
11. Lipping As per requirement
12. Finishing Options Both Pain and Stain available
13. Surface Both Smooth & Textured available
14. Machining Complete factory machining available
* Particle Board Infill : Only Available in 35 & 38 mm thick Doors
No customer comments for the moment.